I was recently given the opportunity to review Sandra Magsamen’s new newborn gift line for her Wishes and Kisses brand at Walmart and I jumped at the prospect. Her designs are always so sweet. I was sent three adorable pieces from this collection, a set of socks, a set of bibs, and a snugly little monkey lovey.
These are part of her Wishes and Kisses brand, made exclusively for WalMart. Sandra is an art therapist and her mission in the Wishes and Kisses line is to surround our little ones with hope, joy, dreams, and love. Each piece in the collection encourages snuggling, smiles, and comfort. Let me tell you, they couldn’t get any cuter!
First off, the socks are very soft and super duper cute. I love that I can use a different pair on each twin and have them coordinate without being completely matching. My favorite thing about these is that some of them have cute little grippy soles. Check it out:
If you have any baby showers to attend coming up, I recommend checking out Sandra Magsamen’s gifts at WalMart. They are too cute and $5-$12 a piece. You can’t beat that!
The fabulous people from Sandra Magsamen are giving one lucky reader the chance to win two of the above products.
Visit Sandra Magsamen’s website and tell me about one other Sandra Magsamen product that you like. Leave me a contact email address. This comment is mandatory and if not included all additional entries will be void.
- Follow this blog publicly.
- Sign up Here for Sandra’s Living Artfully Studio
- Follow Once Upon Baby of twitter and tweet this, linking to your tweet: Check out the wishes and kisses line from @onceuponbaby and @LivingArtfully http://tinyurl.com/24a99zc #baby #giveaway
- Follow Living Artfully on twitter and tweet this, linking to your tweet: Check out the wishes and kisses line from @onceuponbaby and @LivingArtfully http://tinyurl.com/24a99zc #baby #giveaway
- Grab my button and put it on your blog. Leave me a link.
Open to US residents only. Ends on 5/6/10. Winner will be determined by random.org. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. As always this is an honest review full of my own opinions. I was not compensated in any way other than receiving samples to review.