I feel so special! Abby’s Mommy over at 365 days: 30+ Mommyhood gave me a sunshine award. It’s always nice to know someone appreciates you. Anyhow it’s my turn to spread the love. If you haven’t checked out these blogs yet, you really should.
1) The Eco-Friendly Family: Amanda offers up tons of information on ways to go green. She is such an inspiration and she always makes things “sunshiney”. If you haven’t watched her blog out yet, you are seriously missing out.
2)Tales of The Wife: A cloth diapering mama going green, raising kids, and blogging about it. I love her. 🙂
3) Eco Friendly and Frugal: Full of great ideas on being EF and frugal. I love reading her reviews and she hosts some great giveaways. She even has an extension of her blog dedicated to green baby making.
4) The Crunchy Wife: Daisy shares her green tips and highlights great green products. You won’t want to miss out on the Crunchy Spring Event, so go check it out.
5) Knock Off Wood: To fully appreciate this blog you have to check it out. In a nutshell, this mama loves furniture and makes her own. She makes it easy and doable. She posts plans for all sorts of fabulous pieces, including the Pottery Barn Cameron system.
6)Homemade by Jill: This bloggin mama is super crafty and posts tutorials and her finished projects. I can’t wait to have the time to make this Felt Playhouse.
7) Super(Natural) Momma: Another fabulous mama working on living an EF lifestyle by m. She shows that you don’t have to be a fanatic to make a difference. Read this post, McMonia and you will never want to eat fast food again. It’s true, I’ve done my research too.
8) The One Where I Blogged About It: Another great going green blog, Wilma has a post up about using microfiber cloths on the swiffer instead of refills…why did I not think of this, Brilliant. I love looking at her photos, she made green bean baby food look amazing.
9)Valley Girl Has Baby Goes Crunchy: Another mama with tons of Eco-Friendly content. She takes fabulous photos of her little ones that are just irresistible. Check it out, you are sure to learn something.